- This unit is used in liquid chromatography to verify analyzed samples by means of eight wavelengths or scanned spectra.
- Noise level at 254 nm is ±5·10-6 AU with a test cell. High standard deuterium lamp in a special socket enables easy exchange from front panel.
- Output signal is available in both digital and analogue form. Detector could be controlled by Clarity or our software.
- Cell could be easily removed from the front of the unit. Three selectable flow cells AD02, AD05 and AD10 with optical path length 2.4mm, 5mm and 10 mm. AD05 cell is included as component of the detector. Other cells on request.
The unit’s DAD (diode array detector) design offers many advantages:
- Continuous up to 100 Hz scan or absorbance measuring on eight wavelengths simultaneously
- Wavelength setting from 200 up to 800 nm in increments of 1nm
- Lamp work hours are counted using the built-in counter for both deuterium and halogen lamps
- The cell is easy to replace from side of the detector
- Clarity PDA module support for 3D measurement
- Unit is controlled by RS232, Ethernet or USB interface
|Wavelength range||200-800 nm|
|Number of CCD elements||512 mathematically enhanced to 4 096 by sophisticated algorithm|
|Accuracy of adjustment||± 1 nm|
|Reproducibility||± 0.5 nm|
|Light source||Deuterium lamp, halogen lamp|
|Noise (Test cell, 254nm, TC 2s, 10 Hz)||± 5 x 10-6 AU|
|Drift (Test cell, 254nm)||1·10-4 AU/hr.|
|Time constant||10 – 10 000 ms|
|Sampling speed||up to 100 Hz|
|Digital output||1 V/AU|
|Analog output||4x configurable|
|Wetted materials||fused silica, stainless steel, PEEK|
|Display, keypad||VFD 140×32 pixels, 10 pushbuttons|
|Power supply||100-240V 50/60Hz 110VA|