Hanon T860 Automatic Titrator is a lab titration device with high analysis accuracy under the principle of potentiometric titration. It enjoys modular design, consist of three parts: volume titration device,control device and measuring device. The titration methods include micro titration, volume setting titration, EP, etc.
Hanon T860 Automatic Titrator Feature :
- Zero-dead volume solenoid valve, changing easily for PTFE burette. Ultrathin stirring
- device,adopt coil realize magnetic stir.
- Accuracy closed-loop control for volume
- High-accuracy burette accurate to 0.005 mm
- Simple design, discrete stirring unit, detachable easily.
- LCD touch screen
- Wide operating voltage range 110-240V, apply to global client
Hanon T860 Automatic Titrator Detailed Spesification :
- Resolution 0.01 pH; 0.1 mV; 0.1℃
- pH measuring range 0.0opH-14.00pH
- mV measuring range 0-±200mV
- Temperature measuring range 0.0℃-100℃
- Repeatability 0.20%
- Sensitivity of controlling titration ≤2mV
- Power Supply 110-240V 50-60Hz
- Burettvolume tolerance: Burette 15mL ±0.025mL, Burette 25mL ±0.035mL