High Performance Liquid Chromatography:
- Superior high-pressure pump achieves accurate solvent delivery with high-precision and low-fluctuation.
- Advanced and innovative design modules provide high reliability and accuracy for long time operation.
- The pump works in-parallel and ensures accuracy and duration.
- Different kind of detectors, including UV/VIS detector and refractive index detector etc. provide stronger detection capability and more options.
- Pumping system: Isocratic system and gradient system.
- UV Detector for routine analysis/ RID for universal detection in isocratic analysis, especially necessary in GPC system.
A truly effective HPLC:
- All maintenance parts are accessible from the front panel for quick replacement without disassembling instrument
- The monitoring system will stop the pump if pre-limit pressure is exceeded
- All components are controlled intelligently through workstation
- Multiple data analysis functions, flexible peak identification and data management, etc
|Isocratic system||Gradient system|
|Flow rate range||0.001-9.999mL/min|
|Flow rate accuracy||≤±0.5%(1mL/min, water, room temperature)|
|Flow rate precision||RSD≤0.08%(1mL/min, water, room temperature)|
|Detection Limit||4×10-9 g/ml(Naphthalene/methyl alcohol solvent)|