Diaphragm Vacuum Pump N810
KNF LABOPORT Chemically-resistant Diaphragm Vacuum Pump N 810.3 FT.18
ATEX Vacuum pump for extremely aggressive gases
Article no longer available, is replaced by N 816.3 KT.18
The chemically-resistant series N 810.3 diaphragm pumps are double-head, dry-running devices used in a wide range of laboratory applications. They transfer and pump down without contamination. The heart of these very compact pumps is a KNF structured diaphragm. This patented diaphragm was stress-optimized using the Finite Elements method. As a result, we were able to make the pumps smaller while increasing the service life of the diaphragm.
In this LABOPORT FT pump, the inner, wetted area has been equipped to transfer explosive atmospheres. LABOPORT FT pumps equipped in this way are suitable for the equipment category 2G, and are thus designated for transferring gases, vapors or mists that create conditions in which the occasional formation of an explosive atmosphere is likely.
- 100% oil-free transfer – thereby pure transferring, evacuation and compression of gases
- High level of vapor and condensate compatibility
- TFM PTFE pump head and PTFE-coated diaphragm are ideal for extremely aggressive/corrosive gases and vapors
- ATEX compliant according to ATEX II 2G IIB+H2 T3X internal atmosphere only
- Environmentally friendly
- High level of gas tightness
- Model of pump: laboratory pumpdiaphragm pump
- Max. Conveying capacity: 0,60 m³/h
- Shipping weight: 9,00 Kg
- Product weight: 6,90 Kg